Yoghurt is one of the tastiest and healthiest foods on the planet. Aside from being full of healthy bacteria (it has amazing probiotic properties), yoghurts are also known to help people stay lean and avoid most bone diseases. A great number of delicious products, including ice cream, sorbet, yoghurt dips, yoghurt salads and Tadka Dahi, are made from various kinds of yoghurts. And did you know that this dairy product is the only one a lactose intolerant person can consume without getting sick ? With a froyo machine,you can easily enjoy a tasty frozen desert at any time. Some frozen yoghurt makers also make ice cream and sorbet. You can add fruit and chocolate in some of them as well.
How to Choose
Before you buy a frozen yoghurt maker, you should know exactly what you need from it. Make an informed decision and never look back.
- Capacity. You must consider how much frozen yoghurt you need to make in one go. If you have a numerous family or are just a big fan, you need a large capacity product.
- Time to cook. Machines that prepare the frozen yoghurt quickly are preferred. You also want the machine to have a timer and an auto shut off feature.
- Recipes. Getting a recipe book with your new froyo machine is great; you’ll find a lot of new and tasty ideas in there.
- Others. Ideally, parts that get dirty should be washable in a dishwasher.
1. Cuisinart ICE-30BC
- This stainless-steel machine has a powerful motor that can make frozen yoghurt, ice cream and sorbet in a matter of minutes. The machine is fully automatic.
- The freezer bowl has a capacity of 2 quarts and is double-insulated to prevent heat transfer.
- The machine has a rather large ingredient spout so that you can add various mix-ins easily.
- A recipe book is included, alongside a comprehensive instruction manual. You’ll be able to try your first recipe as soon as possible.
2. Yonanas Elite Frozen
- Praised as the most reliable, powerful and quiet Yonanas frozen desert maker to date, this machine is capable of transforming your yoghurt, fruits and flavorings into tasty deserts within minutes.
- It allows you to add frozen fruits, chocolate and other flavorings to create amazing, healthy desserts for you and your family. No need for any fat, sugar or additives.
- The machine is very easy to use. Just add the ingredients and start it. It’s also very safe to operate.
- The chute, plunger and blade are very easy to clean. Just remove them and wash them in the dishwasher.
3. Euro Cuisine YM80
- A unique feature of this frozen yoghurt maker is the fact that it comes with seven 6-ounce jars, enabling you to make and store up to seven types of flavors.
- The machine has an on/off switch and an operating light. Also, a timer on the side of the machine tells you when your frozen yoghurt will be ready.
- All seven glass jars can be washed in a dishwasher for your convenience.
- With a size of 9.5 x 9.5 x 6 inches, the product is 100% BPA free and comes with a 3 year warranty.