The cervical area may cause you pain due to a wide variety of reasons, including anxiety and trauma. Among the best neck pain relief solutions is the cervical tractions device. This device is designed for home use, so you don’t have to spend hundreds of bucks at the doctor’s office. Also, you can use them whenever you feel the need to relieve stressful tension from the neck area. These devices also improve blood circulation and improve nerve function when used properly and constantly. Get rid of the neck torment today!
What Is Cervical Traction?
Cervical traction is the process by which the neck is stretched by applying light pressure. The seven vertebrae of the neck can be injured not only by a minor car accident, but by prolonged sitting at work or behind the wheel. Traction creates the necessary space vertebrae need to stay healthy. This, in turn, prevents pain from appearing and reduces the risk of more complex health issues in the future.
The traction devices fit around your chin and back of the head, and pull your head upwards by applying light tension. There is nothing to worry about, as the pressure is far too light to do any kind of damage under any circumstances.
Remember, if you suspect you’re having a neck injury, you should consult with your health care professional immediately.
Benefits and Contraindications
The benefits of neck traction devices are:
- Relieving stressful tension that build in the neck area.
- Alleviating pain caused by improper posture or by sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Speeding up recovery from minor trauma to the neck.
- Relieving shoulder pain and improving blood circulation and nerve function.
Contraindications are very few:
- These devices should not replace the advice or solution proposed by your health care professional.
- These devices are not recommended after surgery.
- Consult with your doctor before using these devices if you are having serious neck problems.
1. Gideon Cervical Neck Traction Device
- It is able to deliver quick results and provide fast neck pain relief. You don’t need expensive surgery and medication for issues related to neck tension.
- Pain caused by arthritis, neck strains and herniated discs can be alleviated using this device. Cervical muscle spasms and even headaches are shown to decrease in intensity when using a neck traction device.
- This traction device improves the neck posture and increases the blood circulation in the beck area. Muscles, nerves and tendons are properly oxygenated and work perfectly.
- It’s very comfortable to use and very easy to set up. The fabric is high quality and all you have to do is inflate the device to use it. If used 30 minutes, 3 times a day, this Gideon device will do wonders for your neck.
2. Comfortract Home Cervical Traction Unit
- It can be used at an incline (which you can adjust) for the best neck pain relief.
- The device comes with a comfy pillow made out of memory foam. This ensures your head stays as comfortable as possible while the device does its thing.
- You can use the quick release button to quickly turn off the device and release the traction force instantly if you feel pain or are uncomfortable in any way.
- You can easily control the traction force and change it over time using the patented hand pump. It’s never been easier to relieve cervical pain.