The modern lifestyle can be quite stressful. At the end of a long hard day at work, many of us experience a wide variety of muscle pains, tension and aches. Why struggle to fall asleep when all your muscles feel sore? The simple solution is right at your fingertips: the electronic pulse massager. But what is this contraption? These ingenious devices are designed to relax your muscles and quickly get rid of all the pains associated with muscle tension throughout your body. In addition, these devices are able to improve blood circulation and, consequently, relieve many of the pains caused by a stressful day.
Many chiropractors use these devices in their treatments to prevent a host of unpleasant symptoms caused by muscle tension. Most often, electronic pulse massagers are used for pain relief and can alleviate the symptoms of fibromyalgia and muscle strains. These nifty little devices are also shown to help with:
- Preventing and reversing muscle atrophy. The electrical impulses stimulate the muscles, leading to improvements in mass and strength over time.
- Recovering from various muscular injuries.Athletes should find them quite helpful.
- Stress relief (by improving blood circulation, similar to a massage).
- Improving the range of motion.The electric impulses loosen muscles that are tensed and makes them more flexible.
1. Santamedical Electronic Tens Unit Handheld
- It has a weight of just 5.3 ounces and has about the size of a remote control.
- It is perfect for getting rid of muscle soreness and stiffness. By removing chronic pain, you will be able to relax and forget all about the stress of a long day at work.
- The LCD display enables you to select from six Auto massage modes. You can also see the massage intensity and remaining time at a glance.
- The speed and intensity are adjustable and the unit is small enough to take with you anywhere you go.
2. Syrtenty 2 inch Square TENS Unit Electrodes
- The electrodes are among the best in class. In fact, you can reuse these electrodes several times if you properly take care of them and store them safely.
- You can use the TENS electrodes with any TENS, EMS and IF electronic pulse massager units (must have pigtail pin connectors). These replacement parts are flexible and comfortable – top quality!
- The double resealable packaging guarantees that these electrodes will last significantly longer than other electrodes.
- There is no latex in the material and the electrodes come with a layer of gel already applied. They are also cleared by the FDA.
3. truMedic TENS Unit
- Around the size of a remote control and weighing just 5.3 ounces, the truMedic TENS Unit is the most advanced pulse massager.
- If you need to relieve muscle soreness and alleviate muscle and joint pains, this is the device for you. It also successfully removes muscle stiffness and soreness. Relax yourself and get rid of the chronic pain!
- You get 5 automatic modes for muscle stimulation and can choose from 3 massage settings. The speed and intensity can be changed with ease.
- All the relevant information (time left, massage mode, etc.) is displayed on the large, stylish LCD panel.